Well, since I’ve made the decision to stop using Shiva Nata in my work and to switch my focus, quite a few things have been simmering in my mind. Some of it is now getting pretty close to being ready to come out into the world, and I would love for you to be among the first to learn about it.
First of all, there are the 5th Wednesdays Cosy Causeries – and signing up here is the only way for you to get the details about those free calls. We’ll be playing together with a new version of these gatherings; this new version may evolve in the future, following your feedback, which is always welcome. For now, it’s going to start as a kind of collective brainstorming sessions: we’ll be asking “what are you working on at the moment (in your life or your business), and what would help you going forward?”. Whether the help you need comes in the form of information, a specific resource, help spreading the word, or whatever, I’m sure that someone among the participants will have ideas for you, or will be able to provide what you need. You can also borrow the Wish/Obstacle format from Barbara Sher’s Idea Parties, and we’ll make sure to find a way to get you closer to making that wish come true! There’s immense – and almost magical – power in getting together to help each other.
Seriously, if past Causeries are any indication, these whimsically irregularly regular events are going to be something not to be missed!
Thank you so much for hosting the call, I got so much out of it. It was so good to hear other people idea’s for messing around with your practice. I was at a little bit of a plateau and now I’m feeling a lot more inspired to try some different things. Yay!
- Jane, janeofardis.com
I’ve realized something since the Cosy Causerie… just talking and sharing experiences helped catalyze epiphanies. I learned something very interesting that I think I can use my practice for.
- Andrea Lewicki, thelewickiagency.com
And it’s about more than the Causeries, too…
In addition to receiving invitations to the 5th Wednesdays Cosy Causeries (and thus contributing to and benefitting from the collective pool of wisdom held therein), becoming a member of this community comes with extra benefits:
- You will be first to know about openings in my coaching schedule, upcoming classes and events, as well as new products I will be creating.
- You will have the opportunity to help shape some of those new offerings.
- Announcements of new things usually come with a special offer just for you. Right now, I have a such an offer going for members of this community who are signing up for individual coaching sessions with me. You’ll get all the details about it as soon as you’ve signed up.
- You’ll get instant access to the library of recordings of past Cosy Causeries. Up until now, those were mostly geared towards the practice of Shiva Nata. However, even if you have no idea what Shiva Nata is, you’ll be able to apply the concepts shared to what’s going on in your life.
- Oh, and there are good chances that you’ll get to benefit from fun ideas that cross my mind that won’t ever get mentioned elsewhere. That’s how members of this community got to receive handwritten snail mail letters, for example… Who knows what’s next?
Although I am not planning to send a regular newsletter at the moment, I love this community so much that I may want to keep in touch with you all in that way in the future. No worries, I will never flood your inbox, I promise!
Wanna play? Yay!
Simply sign up here:
Once you’ve filled out this form, an email will be sent to you so that you can confirm that you truly want to hear from me – you’ll do so simply by clicking a link in that email. So please check your inbox for that email, click the link, and you’ll be set. Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information you’re giving me here: your info is safe with me. And if you decide this isn’t for you after all, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single message.